Things that Us Single Muslim Girls Struggle with and are Annoyed by
It seems to me that whenever some of us whom have been single for a VERY long time go to social events with our Married friends , it seems like they don’t understand our struggle at all. Here are somethings we’re sick of hearing esp advising.
1. ” Naseeb happens when you at least expect it”
We know that already , cut the crap we know Allah writes down whom we should be with whenever the times right and it’s still hard
2. ” What’s wrong with you?, Maybe you should attract a guy more by changing your wardrobe”
That’s really not gonna cut it , if a guy happens to like us for us , great
3. “Maybe you should learn how to cook more”
Who cares maybe I’ll find a guy who likes to eat sandwhiches sometimes
4. ” You’re not professional enough”
5. ” Your type is kind of unrealistic”
I know I am picky , but that’s how I roll I have certain qualities that I find that is gonna make me wanna be with this person u probably weren’t realistic with your chices.
6. ” Find someone a little older maybe it’ll increase your chances”
It doesn’t matter age or maturity , if they ain’t ready , they ain’t ready
7. Last but not least ” You’re Too Nice”
What do u want me to be a stuck up person?
These things that my Friends and I run into is sometimes very sad. We’re all spiritual and patient when it comes to Allah (SWT) perfect timing . My Problem is my Type tends to find Girls already to be Engaged/Married to , Too Young or Not really ready to settle down. I may not have that type of faith anymore , but what I do know is that I am human who wants to be loved and cared for all the right reasons. If it’s not to be in this life , Inshallah in Jannah ya Rab!